Good Afternoon
I have only just managed to tear myself away from the tv. I've loved watching the wedding, they seem so very happy.
It's the return of my favourite bear today, and my entry into Papertake Weekly Challenge which is to follow a sketch.
Orange isn't a colour I use very often, but for some reason have used twice in a week!
Bea is coloured in Lyra Aquacolour's and sat on a mat cut using a Marianne's die. The backing papers are from an issue of Making Cards magazine. I used a Martha Stewart punch on the edges. The flowers are made from the same paper using Nellie Snellen punches and embossers. A tiny pearl was added to the centre of each flower, these were purchased from Joanna Sheen.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Jo x

5 comments:
Hi Jo What a loveley card the image is so cute and the colour is just right for now so fresh and bright
Jacki xx
Lovely colours Jo msking a great card. Carol x
Great card Jo, lovely colours. I have really fallen in love with Teddy Bo and Teddy Bea they are great images to work with.
Pauline
x
Lovely vibrant colours in this one Jo. All the best with the challenge.
Edna x
aww ,,, this is really cute Jo :-) the image is adorable and the papers and colours are lovely :-)
thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Post a Comment