Followers

Thursday, 10 February 2011

A Gem Of A Challenge

Good Evening!

Only just made it today!

Today's card is my entry into A Gem of a Challenge. I needed a bit of cheering up today so decided to go colourful!


The fairy and fairy dog stamp were some of the first stamps I bought. I stamped them both onto watercolour card, and coloured using brushmarkers and then added some Diamond Sparkles glitter to their wings.

The striped backing paper is from my stash. I cut and embossed the circle frame using blue pearlescent card and a Marianne die. The pink border is embossed using a sizzix die. The orange oval was cut using a Nellie's die, and the gems and peel-offs were from my stash.

Thanks for dropping in today.

Jo x

9 comments:

Jan said...

It's lovely Jo, It would cheer anyone up xx Jan

Berry said...

What goregous colours! Fab sparkle too! Thanks for playing in our sketch challenge at a gem of a challenge this time hugs rebekah xx

Rosietoes said...

Very pretty card Jo. I love those wee Pink Gems images - you've reminded me I have a few tucked away in the stash.
Sometimes it good just to bring out the colour - nothing like it for cheering you up. :)

Hope you are feeling a bit better now.
Edna x

Jackie said...

fabby card, and yes it cheered me up :)... thank you for sharing with us at AGOAC this time hugz Jackie x

Anne said...

What lovely happy colours, sweet card Jo!
Hope you're feeling cheered up today
Hugs
Anne
PS How's the stash diet going?

debby4000 said...

Your card is gorgeous Jo, beautiful cute image.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Thanks for sharing :)

Mandy said...

Beautiful card...Love the image and papers...Great take on my sketch...Thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge..
Mandy x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is just adorable. Love that cute little dog, it looks like he's waiting patiently for a treat!
Thanks for joining us at A Gem of A Challenge this week.
Caroline (GDT) xxx