Followers

Wednesday, 2 February 2011

A New Arrival

Good Morning from a very dismal Manchester!

Today's card is made using the Popcorn Kids cd-rom from Crafters Companion.



I was really struggling to get started with this card, so had a look through the projects section of the cd. This is one of the projects listed, altered slightly. The sentiment is a LOTV stamp.

I had a lovely birthday yesterday. A big, big thank you to everyone for making my birthday so special. I had phone calls, visits, cards in the post, text messages, blog messages and forum messages. I feel very lucky to have so many kind people to share it with.

I also received some really lovely presents, including lots of new crafting goodies, so I can't wait to have a play!!!

For the whole of February (at least) I am going on a crafting diet, so no more craft buying for me. I am determined to start using all the lovely goodies that I've already got, so watch this space!!!!

Have a lovely day.

Jo x

1 comment:

Anne said...

This is lovely Jo. So glad you had a good birthday, can't wait to see some creations using your crafty presents!

I've added a countdown for my stash diet to my blog lol
Anne
x