Good Morning
Who stole the sunshine? It didn't hang around long did it? Back to very dull this morning.
I've been playing with my brayer again, this time with Big and Juicy Waterfall. I love the colours in this one too!
This is my entry into The Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge Birthday Wishes.
The otter is a Jayne Netley Mayhew stamp from Joanna Sheen. I coloured the main stamp and the little accent stamps using Lyra's, but coloured the water on the main image with ink from the Big and Juicy pad to tie it all in.
The shape of the card was once again cut out using my favourite Get In Shape Template. I've got my eye on some more of these, so may treat myself when my stash diet comes to an end. We'll see. I've also got my eye on some stamps too, lol, like I need more stamps!!!
Last night I was looking through my craft cupboard for something (risky business) and came across a card making book I'd been bought as a present a while ago. I flicked through it and spotted a fun card which I just had to have a go at. So here it is!
It's a mix of spirelli and beading.
Thanks for sticking with me! Have a lovely Sunday.
Jo x


4 comments:
Loving all your 'techniques' Jo. Still in awe of your cutting skills and love that beading on the fishes card.
Edna x
Great selection Jo well done xx Jan
Hi Jo, love the otter stamps and that deep blue background is perfect! Thanks for sharing your card with us at the Fuzzy Wuzzy Challenge this month.
Hugs
Sue
Both cards are beautiful. Great job!
Thanks for joining our Fuzzy Wuzzy challenge this month.
Hugs Ing
Post a Comment