Good Morning.
I hope you've had a lovely weekend.
Today's card is my entry into House Mouse & Friends Challenge Number 88 which is all about hearts. Full details of the challenge can be found here
I decided to use a gruffies image for this card, made with decoupage from Joanna Sheen. Let's face it, it must be love to push someone around in a wheelbarrow!!
The base card is a lovely white textured cardstock from Papermill. The hearts border was made using silver mirri board, which I embossed using the Glitter Girls Borderfold Embossing board, and then cut the inner hearts out of vellum. The sentiment is computer generated and matted onto a banner cut from silver mirror board using a spellbinders die. The decoupage is from Joanna Sheen. I felt it was lacking something, so added the narrow ribbon, which was from my crafty stash.
I do love making cards using any of the housemouse range, they always make me smile.
My stash diet is feeling more threatened today as I learnt that more SWALK stamps are being released very soon. It's good to know that Anne (Stargroves) is dieting at the same time, that knowledge may very well keep me on track :0)
Well, it's still blowing a gale here today, and there are some very big black clouds overhead, hopefully the wind will blow them away again.
Have a lovely day.
Jo

15 comments:
Fabulous card Jo, I love these two Gruffies with their wheelbarrow, great decoupaging and your heart border is stunning.
So glad you could join us at the House Mouse & Friends challenge,
hugs
Heather xx
Just adorabel!!!!
What a lovely card Jo xx
Hi Jo, I love your card. The Gruffies image is brilliant and I love the heart border. Great stuff!
xx
Hi Jo
aww an adorable card, such a cutie, great design,thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, hope to see you next time, sue,x
Jo, this is adorable. Your decoupaged bears are adorable. Love the hearts border too. Thanks for playing along with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Hugs
Sue
Super card Jo. You have such patience cutting out those hearts. They look fab!
Edna x
Lovely card. It gave me a giggle as there is a story handed down through the generations of my husband's great grandfather who used to get a little tiddly - and his sons were often sent to the pub to wheel him home! :-) He is know in the family as Thomas the Barrow - rofl!
Mags
Oh Mags, you did make me laugh :-) Gives a new meaning to 'we'll give you a lift home' lol. Jo xx
Hi Jo, this is a wonderful Valentines card, that image is just perfect for the occasion!
Hugs Lynsey x
Fabulous... your coloring is wonderful and you added such depth with a large image. Beautiful job. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
AWESOME decoupaging!!! So beautifully designed! Fab use of HEARTS! ADORABLE HM card! Thanks so much for joining us at House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge Blog! :)
Adorable project! Thanks for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Challenge!
Fabulous creation. Thank you for joining House Mouse challenge
Happy crafting
Tracy x
House Mouse GD for January
Such a fun card with all the dimension! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Post a Comment