Followers

Wednesday, 8 December 2010

We Three Mice

Good Afternoon

I defy anyone to look at the image on this card and not smile!!  I'm not having a good day today, the pain is really getting me down so I needed something to stop me feeling any lower.  I couldn't help but smile while I cut this out, and when I was putting it all together.


The decoupage is from Joanna Sheen's house mouse Christmas range.  The quality of these decoupage sheets is fabulous, they are a joy both to cut out and then to build up into a card.

The base card is PaperMill's pearlescent.  The backing paper I printed off from the Adorables cd-rom, and then inked around the edges using one of the green's from the Big and Juicy Spice inkpad and some Cut n Dry foam.  The sentiment came on the decoupage sheet, I then matted it onto some pearlescent card stock and applied copper embossing powder around the edges.  Finally, I attached it to  the main image with some jump rings.

I hope you're seeing some kind of a thaw near to you.
Jo x

2 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Cute image and lovely card Jo.

Edna x

Anne said...

Just gorgeous, hope you're feeling better
Anne
x