Good evening!
I've been without any internet access for quite a few days now, after my poor old pc gave up on me. I think all those craft cd-roms I've been using this last year have well and truly worn it out. It's quite a few years old now so I can't complain really.
We had a very heavy snowfall during the night and continuing throughout the day. This means that I am housebound once again, but Emma and Murphy had a wonderful time in the snow.
Emma is a huge Dr Who fan, and decided to wrap herself up and build a Dalek in the snow. This is the finished result - I'm very, very impressed, she did this all by herself.
And I just had to share with you this photo of Murphy in the snow. He's so funny, he doesn't know whether to eat it or play in it so usually does a bit of each!!!!
Thanks for your visit today. I hope you're keeping warm
1 comment:
OMG it's not good to be without internet, I go nuts without it and it must be a lifeline for you Jo.
Great pictures, especialy the one of Murphy!
Post a Comment