Followers

Tuesday, 7 December 2010

An Adorable Christmas

Good Afternoon!

I can't believe the problems I've had getting a half-decent photo of today's card.  This, I'm afraid, is the very best I can do!


 
Once again, I got a bit 'carried away' and ended up with a much larger card then I had originally planned, I am pleased with it though.

I stamped the images from Jayne Nestorenko's 'Playing' stamp plate and coloured in using watercolour pencils.  I added some sparkling snow glitter and some of pinflairs snow dust to various places to add texture.  I then mounted the image onto some white glitter card.  The base card is made from white pearlescent card from PaperMill, and the backing papers are printed from the Adorables cd-rom onto Centura Pearl paper.  The sentiment is from the same stamp plate, stamped out using Faded Jeans Distressed Ink.  The ribbons are from my stash, as are the metal charms which I attached to the ribbon bow using invisible thread.

I am entering this card in the following challenges
 

Enjoy the rest of your day, and please call back again soon.

Jo x

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Jo, Beautiful card! I love the sweet scene you have created with the stamps.

Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion.

Lisa x

Ginger Claire said...

Gorgeous card Jo. Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge.