The temperature remains below freezing here, and the paths are still very icy so there's no sign of me going out for a while. Ah well!
Today's card is from Joanna Sheen's Thomas Kinkade cd's, the Christmas disc. I've probably said this before but these cd's are absolutely stunning. This card uses the image 'Sunday Evening Sleigh Ride'. I've printed the image out onto matt photo paper. The base card is made from white pearlescent card from papermill. I made the snowflake frame using papermill's white pearlescent paper and the Martha Stewart snowflake corner punch. I must admit it took me a while to get the frame to the right size, but I think it's 'passable'! The snowflake frame is mounted onto some silver pearlescent card, and after adding the image to the frame I added some fine border peel-offs. I added some sparkling snow glitter (purchased from Joanna Sheen) to various parts of the image, I have to say that I think this glitter is fabulous.
The large letters were stamped onto some snowflake paper using Dimension Fourth's large alphabet stamps, and the rest of the words (again stamps from Dimension Fourth) were stamped using Faded Jeans distressed ink. The snowflakes were punched out of the same silver pearlescent card using the Martha Stewart edge punch. All I've got to do now is add the insert, I don't much like that part!
I hope you're all keeping cosy and warm.

2 comments:
Totally gorgeous and what a clever border
Anne
x
The perfect winter scene Jo - lovely card.
Edna x
Post a Comment