Followers

Tuesday, 21 December 2010

A Few Creations To Share

Hi

It's good to be back in cyberland.  I feel like I've been given my right arm back!!!!
I hope you don't mind, but as I've not been able to post for a while, I've got a few creations to share with you today.  If I can work out how to upload them that is!!!!!



But firstly I had to share this photo of Murphy trying out my laptop with you!  He's such a character.


This is a selection of some of the desk calendars I have made - I've made 30 so far!!!!  These are all decorated using images from a selection of Joanna Sheen cd-roms.



An 18th birthday card I was asked to make, using Nancy Watt papers and vellum from an issue of Making Cards magazine.




 This card was made using Happy Hoppers Decoupage from Joanna Sheen, and the backing paper printed from the Messy Rabbit Christmas cd-rom also from Joanna Sheen

and finally ........




 A birthday card for my nephew.  I stamped the image using Dimension Fourth's Li'l Rascals stamp set (front and back) and then suspended him on some invisible thread, fastened between the apertures.  I coloured him using brushmarkers and the number and Happy Birthday text were also stamped using Dimension stamps.

Sorry for such a long post today!!!!!

Jo

2 comments:

Anne said...

What a lovely set of calenders and some great cards, you have been busy! Welcome back to the land of online LOL!
Anne
x

Rosietoes said...

Welcome back Jo. Smashing calendars and cards. You have been busy.
Hope you have a great Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Hugs,
Edna x