Followers

Wednesday, 17 November 2010

Christmas Window

Hi

What a cold and miserable day it has been today - thank goodness for crafting!


Today's card is made using Cute Companions Winter Tales cd-rom for the window, and the snowglobe is from the accompanying rubber stamps range.  I triple-embossed the globe to mimic the appearance of glass.

I have been having a look around a few crafters blogs this evening, I am amazed by the number of blogs and the fabulous array of cards that people make.

I am entering this card in the My Time To Craft Challenge - Window Fun.

I hope you've had a good day, please call in again.

Jo x

2 comments:

Rosietoes said...

Lovely card Jo. I've only just discovered that you have a blog. Way to go girl!!

Just a wee note to say a huge thank you for the gorgeous card you sent for me + the one I'm not allowed to open until Saturday. I'm tickled pink and totally delighted. Mwah!!
Edna x

Well done on getting started and linking posts etc. It's very addictive!!

Pat said...

Lovely card, super take on the Window challenge at MTTC, thanks so much for joining us this week, hope to see you joining in again.

Pat xx