I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. We're all very tired here today. My daughter had 4 of her friends round for a birthday sleepover. They were all still chatting at 1.30am, and then got up at 7.30am. How do they do it?????? Even my poor dog is shattered today!!!
Today I am going to try and post my entry for Crafter's Companion Monthly Challenge. All this linking business is confusing me no end, but I'm determined to keep trying!!
This card was made using the Get Well Soon stamp set from SWALK Volume 1. I coloured the image with brushmarkers. The backing papers are printed from the SWALK set 1 cd-rom, but unfortunately I cannot get them to show up very well on the photo. The flowers are Prima flowers which I bought from Joanna Sheen and the leaves are punched from silver paper using a Nellie Snellen punch. I've used organza ribbon across the bottom, threaded through a spellbinders buckle which was included in some goodies sent to me by a friend.
Thanks for stopping by today. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Jo x


2 comments:
Lovely card Jo. Great image and great colouring.
Edna x
Hi Jo, Beautiful card! Such a sweet image and pretty flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Crafter's Companion.
Lisa x
Post a Comment