Good Morning!
It's a bright and sunny morning here today, but very, very cold.
My card for today is the card I made for Emma from her big sister. Turquoise is Emma's favourite colour. The finished card was 8 x 8 which is quite a large card for me, but I wanted to fit her name on and also use the lovely die-cut circle which a friend sent to me. I love the effect of the die-cut, and when Santa brings me my new die-cutting machine, it is quite likely I'll order this die. This image is from Crafters Companion Swalk Set 2, and the backing papers are from the accompanying cd-rom. I love this range, they are such fun to colour in. The image is coloured in using brushmarker, and the ink around the die-cut is from Big and Juicy hydrangea applied with cut n dry foam. The cardstock is pearlescent white from PaperMill and is such a lovely quality.
Now Emma has had her birthday, I need to get cracking towards Christmas, not least of all with my Christmas cards!!!
Thanks for stopping by today, and a huge thank you to everyone who has left me comments - they really make my day.
Have a lovely day.
Jo x

1 comment:
this is lovely Jo. I'm sure Emma was delighted with her card. I'm very partial to that doily die too. :)
Edna x
Post a Comment