Hello
Yay! Today is the first of March. I always feel happier when January and February are behind us as I find them very difficult months for a number of reasons.
Today our new challenge starts over at CD Sunday Plus and this is my card for the new challenge:
I used the Wine Buffs cd-rom to make this fun card, and printed the main image and backing paper from the cd, I die cut the circle mat using Carnation Crafts Teardrop and Sweep dies, and used a Sue Wilson die set for the sentiment. I then fussy cut some of the bottles and added them to the card with foam tape.
I hope to see you joining us over on the challenge blog.
Jo xx

4 comments:
This is such a fun card and I love this CD. The backing papers are good for lots of occasions. xx
A brilliant background for your fabulous image and sentiment it made me smile
Great card Jo. I love the colour of the card you have used for the mat. It makes it look like wrought iron. Hugs Carol xx
Love it! such a fun card and love the papers and matching embellishments Michelle x
Post a Comment