Followers

Saturday, 28 February 2026

House-mouse & Friends Monday Challenge

 Hello

The current challenge over at House-mouse & Friends is Anything Goes or used patterned paper.  Here is my card:


I used this lovely cheery image from the Gruffies & Happy Hoppers, which I teamed with the matching backing paper.  I added some yellow and white mats to add to the cheeriness!  I then die cut the flower, stamped the sentiment in brown to represent the centre of the sunflower, and added the flower to complete the card.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Jo x


3 comments:

April said...

This is so cute! I love the card design. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Sue from Oregon said...

I love the CD papers. Lovely that they coordinate with the images so nicely! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

Cari S. said...

The CD paper and image match so well! Such a cute layout! Thanks for joining the HMFMC!