Followers

Tuesday, 10 March 2026

House-mouse & Friends Monday Challenge

 Hello

The challenge theme this week over at House-mouse & Friends is Anything Goes with the option to use green.

Here is my card:


I used Joanna Sheen's decoupage cd-rom and printed and cut out the decoupage.  I printed a matching paper which I cut in half and used half on the front and the other half as an insert.

I chose some co-ordinating card to make my card base and then added a white mat layer before adding my backing paper.


Here is the inside.

The card is larger than A5.

This is a birthday card for my sister, who has recently had her garden re-done but doesn't have flowers planted yet!

Thanks for visiting.

Jo x

3 comments:

April said...

So cute and such pretty colors! I love the decoupage look. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Cari S. said...

Adorable! I love the extra cutout layers for the mice and flowers! Thanks for joining the HMFMC!

Bunny said...

This is such a cute card. I love the decoupage. Those CD's had some great images. Wish they'd come out with some of those images in stamps. That would be great. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends