Followers

Friday, 25 April 2025

House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge

 Here is my second entry into the current House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge which is Anything Goes with the option of Spring/Easter:


I took the image from Joanna Sheen's House-Mouse cd-rom and turned it into decoupage, then matted it onto some silver card.  I printed the accompanying backing paper from the cd-rom.

I then quilled the 3 ducks using strips of the appropriately coloured paper and added a bead for each of their eyes.

I decided against putting a sentiment on the front of the card as thought it could be used for a number of different occasions.  This was such a fun card to make!

Thanks for visiting.

Jo xx

6 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Jo :-) the image is adorable and I love the little quilled ducks! Very sweet :-)

Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
Luv
Lols x x x

April Williams said...

This is so cute! I love the quilled ducks. This card is perfect for Spring. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Pam MacKay said...

Such a sweet spring card! Thanks for sharing with us at the HMFMC DT Pam

Bunny said...

Love the quilling on your cute card. I wish they still made the CD's. The paper is always so nice and I do love decoupage. That duck is so sweet. What a nice cuddle. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so cute and gorgeous card Jo
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Cari S. said...

Love the quilled ducks, great addition to such a cute card! Thank you for joining the HMFMC!