Followers

Monday, 7 April 2025

House-Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge #437

 Hello & welcome

This is my entry into the latest challenge at House-Mouse & Friends - Anything Goes.  I've made this card for my sister's birthday.  I used an image from the Gruffies & Happy Hoppers cd-rom.


I lovely the happy hoppers and took the image into My Craft Studio and turned it into decoupage.  I embossed some toning card with a cupcake embossing folder.  I have lots of embossing folders, many never used, and am determined to include more embossing on my cards this year!

This is inside the card



I used the matching backing paper from the cd-rom

Thanks for visiting.

Jo xx


8 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Cute project with the birthday theme and the perfect embossing folder! Thanks for sharing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. 💕Sue Kment

Lorraine A said...

Super cute card Jo :-) I love this bunny and the embossed panel and gatefold design are fabulous! I am sure your sister is going to love this! :-)

Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
Luv
Lols x x x

Tracy said...

Fab creation, love your choice of image. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
Happy Crafting
Tracy x

Bunny said...

The Happy Hoppers are great. They always make up into a cute card. Love your embossing folder and the decoupage. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends

Cari S. said...

So cute! Love how ou did the inside of the card! Thank you for joining the HMFMC!

Pam MacKay said...

Your sister will love this adorable card! Thanks for sharing it with us over at HMFMC DT Pam

KarinsArtScrap said...

Jo this is so cute and so beautiful
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member

Tracy said...

Fab creation, love your choice of image. Thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
Happy Crafting
Tracy x