Followers

Sunday, 13 April 2025

CD Sunday Plus Challenge #156 - Hosted by Meg

Good morning and welcome

It's already time for a new challenge over at CD Sunday Plus - how the week's are flying by!

We were recently invited to a wedding and this is the card I made for the bride and groom.


I used various Sue Wilson and Memory box dies to make my card.


This is the insert which was printed from A Touch of Elegance cd-rom by Creative Crafting World.  I thought it worked well for a wedding card.

Carol is still not able to join us for this challenge so Meg is our hostess.

I look forward to seeing your fabulous creations over on the challenge blog.

Jo xx

3 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card,

Jocelyn said...

Such an elegant card Jo and I like the colours. xx

meg said...

A stunning wedding card in beautiful colours,the insert perfect for your card