Hello
This is my entry into the latest House-Mouse & Friends challenge. I don't enter many challenges these days, but do like to try and enter this one.
The theme for this challenge is Spring or Easter so |I went with spring.
The image is from Joanna Sheen's House-mouse triple cd-rom, and I took the image into My Craft Studio to make it into decoupage.
I used the accompanying backing paper, which I cut in half and used the other half as the insert. Yellow caes from my stash was added to complete the card.
I hope you have a lovely Easter weekend and get lots of yummy chocolate!
Thanks for visiting.
Jo x

9 comments:
Jo, that larger flower is so cute and creative above the little HM!
This is so sweet! I love the dimension on your pretty card. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx
Such a sweet card. Love the pretty colors you chose and the image is darling. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the HMFMC.
Hugs
Sue
A sweet card, lovely colors and darling image. Thanks for sharing your card with us at the HMFMC.
Hugs
Sue
Super cute card Jo :-) This is one of my all time fave mousie images and the colours and layout are fabulous, very pretty, and sure to cheer up anyone who's feeling a bit under the weather :-)
Thanks so much for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge!
Luv
Lols x x x
We love that you choose to enter into our challenge when you can. It's always fun to see what everyone does with a House Mouse stamp or CD. Your card is super cute and I've always loved when people decoupage. Thanks for joining us at the HMFMC. {Bunny} Designer for House Mouse and Friends
Jo what a very beautiful card
Thank you for playing with us at the
House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Goodluck and hope we see you again.
Gr Karin DT Member
I love daffodils and that cute little mouse using it as an umbrella! Thanks for sharing your card with us at HMFMC DT Pam
Such an adorable card! Definitely would make the recipient feel better! Thank you for joining the HMFMC!
Post a Comment