Good morning
Today see's the start of our new challenge over at CD Sunday Plus and this time I have the pleasure of hosting. Here is my card:
I used Centura Pearl card to create my card, which I embossed using a Creative Expressions embossing folder. A Crafters Companion edge'able die was used to create the decorative edge.
I printed off the free iris vignette from Carnation Crafts, die cut it using their matching dies, decoupaged the image and then added it to my card.
Please visit the challenge blog for full details of how to enter and to see all the inspiration from the DT.
Thanks for visiting.
Jo x

5 comments:
I love the lace effect and the beautiful iris. A great clean and 'crisp' card which anyone would be pleased to receive.
Hugs
Carol
xx
A lovely card Jo, a beautiful embossed and die cut card base and pretty flowers - very soft and delicate.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
This is so pretty Jo. I love the embossing and die cut edge to your card.
Jocelyn x
Beautiful card Jo, lovely design
Your card is lovely, your embossing shows really well. Vee xx
Post a Comment