Good Morning
Today sees the start of a new challenge over at CD Sunday Plus Challenge and this time Pamela is our host. Please visit the challenge blog where you can see my teamies fabulous cards. Also, full details of how to enter can be found there.
Here is my card:
I used Artwork by the fabulous Pollyanna Pickering, which I printed onto glossy photo paper, backing paper from the same cd-rom, as was the paper ribbon. Some card candy finished off my card.
All items used (except for the card candy,) were printed from Pollyanna Pickering Sketch Book Chapter V cd-rom by Creative Crafting World .
Thanks for visiting my blog today. I do hope you'll join us.
Jo xx

5 comments:
I love this card, Hares are not a common sight although we do seen one occasionally
A beautiful card Jo, such a lovely scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Such a pretty card and nice layout.
Beautiful
A great card Jo. I love the matting and layering which brings the image into focus.
Hugs
Carol xx
Post a Comment