Hello
I've been making cards to send to friends and family just to say hello during this difficult period. This is a card I send to my sister using decoupage and downloads from Tattered Lace:
I'm really pleased with how this came out, and even remembered to make a stand which I sent with the card.
I'd like to enter this in the current challenge at CD Sunday Plus which is anything goes.
Thanks for stopping by.
Jo x

6 comments:
A beautiful card Jo, so pretty - I'm sure it will brighten your sister's day.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Stunning make love the decoupage flowers
A gorgeous card Jo. Your decoupage is always amazing. Thank you for joining in with us and keep well.
Hugs
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plys DT
That is very pretty and what a lovely idea too. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Gorgeous card, lovely idea just to send a card while we are all in lock down
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
This is so pretty and a lovely thoughtful thing to do. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Plus.
Post a Comment