Hello and thank you for visiting my blog. My card today uses dies and a digital download from Carnation Crafts. I love their dies and am building up quite a collection!
I used one of the dies in the set to create my csrd blank. The flowers are decoupaged as is the sentiment. I die-cut the smaller lettering using dies from Hunkydory.
I'm really pleased with how this has turned out. It took quite a while to make, but I think it was worth it.
I'd like to enter my card into the current challenge over at CD Sunday Plus which is Anything Goes.
Jo x

5 comments:
Lovely to see you Jo. I can imagine how long it took you to die cut all those letters - but worth it for the effect. Great card.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT
A beautiful card Jo, gorgeous decoupaged flowers and I love how you have arranged the 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY'.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A fabulous card and great colours. I love the Carnation dies too. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT
Fabulous card, i love it
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT
What a lovely birthday card design.
Hugs Diane
Post a Comment