Followers

Thursday, 26 July 2018

It's Not How Many Goals You Reach

Hello

This is my second entry into the current challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge which has a theme of Anything Goes:


I used my very neglected Strawberry Kisses cd-rom and stamps from Crafters Companion to create my card.

The backing paper is from Strawberry Kisses cd-rom.  The main image is a strawberry kisses stamp,  The plant pot has been paper-pieced and the rest of the image coloured using promarkers.  The sentiment stamp is from Joanna Sheen.

Thanks for visiting.

Jo x

8 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and embellishments
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

meg said...

adorable kitty keeking out of the paper pieced pot, and a beautiful sentiment Meg CD Sunday

Pamela said...

Cute card Jo and I just adore those little die cut cats!
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

cotnob said...

A super card Jo, such a cute stamp and pretty papers - I love your sentiment.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Willis said...

I love the way you've linked the image to the background by paper piecing the plant pot. And those die cut cats are beautiful. Thank you for playing again at CD Sundays.

Lisa Bird said...

A beautiful card and design Jo. I love the sentiment stamp.
Best Wishes
Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Carol said...

Hi, again Jo. Thanks for joining us again. A lovely card. It isn't a CD that I know. I think I have the same little kitten dies.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

What a lovely card and such a lovely sentiment.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT