Followers

Tuesday, 3 July 2018

CD Sunday Challenge - Things To Eat - Second Entry

Hello

I hope that you are coping with this very hot weather.

This is my second entry into the current challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge which has a theme of 'Things to Eat' chosen by Jane.



For this card I used my Pollyanna Pickering 'The Story Continues' cd-rom, and chose to use an image from Chapter One - the gorgeous Great Tit.  I printed off the beautifully patterned insert which I trimmed down to use on the front of my card.  I matted this onto black card, then gold linen card.  I printed off the decorative border from the same cd and stamped the sentiment using stamps from Lili of the Valley.  The remainder of the insert was used on the inside of my card.

This is such a beautiful image painted by a wonderfully talented lady who is very sadly missed.

Thank you for visiting my blog.  I really do appreciate every comment which is left.

Jo x

8 comments:

meg said...

He certainly looks as though he is enjoying pecking away at the nuts, love bird images and cards, great make Jo

Jane Willis said...

What a lovely interpretation of the challenge! Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays
Jane

cotnob said...

Another fabulous card for the challenge Jo, a beautiful image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol said...

Hi Jo, What a beautifully made card. I thought that you had cut the card to show the insert - not that you had used it on the front. Great card with a beautiful image.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

Love the layout and beautiful image. A great take on the theme too. Thank you for sharing this with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

Pamela said...

Great card Jo! Thanks for joining in a second time.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Margarets designer cards said...

What a great take on the theme, A beautiful card and beautiful image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Another lovely card. Such a great image and a good idea to use the insert on the outside.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT