Hello and Welcome to my blog.
A new challenge has started over at CD Sunday Challenge and this time the theme is Anything Goes. I used items from Crafters Companion Kimono range to create my card:
I used an 8 x 8 card base and covered it with this pretty backing paper printed from the Kimono cd-rom. I embossed the teal Co-ordinations card using a Kimono embossing folder. The main image is printed from the cd-rom and decoupaged. The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp sat on a Spellbinders die-cut. All the other dies are from Crafters Companion and each has had enamelling magic added to them.
Thanks for visiting and for any comments you leave, I read each and every one.
Jo x
8 comments:
beautiful birthday card love the combination of image papers and die cuts thank you for your continuing support at CD Sunday
A beautiful card Jo, such a gorgeous image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Beautiful card and a lovely Art Deco image.
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CDSunday DT
Beautiful card. I love the die cut lanterns and the way they are blowing in the breeze like the ones on the image. Thanks for sharing at CD Sundays
Lovely card Jo - I have this CD but have never used and there's so many pretty things on there. Thanks for joining in with Meg's theme.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
Beautiful card and design Jo, I love the lanterns xx
Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk
A beautiful card Jo. I love the 'floaty' look and feel that you have achieved. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Lovely card and such pretty backing paper.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Post a Comment