Hello and welcome to my blog today. Today see's the start of a new challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge and the theme for this challenge is 'A Gardener's World'. Here is my card:
I used a decoupaged image and sentiment from Katy Sue designs. The bunting is a die from Crafters' Companion as is the trellis. I needed a green for my lettering and leaves that would tie in with the main image, so printed this from Creative Crafting Worlds Perfect Papercrafting Companions cd. The lilac for the flowers on the trellis was also printed from the same cd. This is such a useful cd to have, I can't recommend it highly enough.
This is the inside of the card. I coloured the letters using promarkers.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Jo x


10 comments:
great card inside and out, brilliant image and embellishments, love the pop up greeting too
This is fab, love that trellis
Fabulous card, I love your design and gorgeous image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Really beautiful card with the bonus of that great pop up sentiment on the inside. Thanks for sharing at CD Sundays.
A gorgeous card and I love the pop-up sentiment inside. Everything looks so pretty and fresh. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Beautiful card Jo, I would love to relax in that garden :)
Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk
This creation is stunning. I love the bunting and the personalisation....perfect as usual Jo.
Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday Wynn DT
A beautiful card Jo, such a lovely scene and the inside looks fabulous as well.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
What a lovely card. The bunting sets the scene off so well. I loved the pop up message inside the card too.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
You're a woman after my own heart Jo!!! I too love the CCW CD roms for printing plain papers and then die cutting them. It's a great way to add 'something from a CD' to your make. Thanks for joining in with my choice of theme.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
Post a Comment