Followers

Wednesday, 27 June 2018

CD Sunday Challenge - Things To Eat

Hello and welcome to my blog

There is a new challenge over at CD Sunday and this time the theme is 'Things To Eat',  Here is my card:


I think from the expression on the horses face, it is safe to say carrots are his favourite things to eat!  I used Thelwell cd-rom from Crafters Companion to make my card.  The main image is decoupaged and then matted onto kraft card.  The backing paper is from the same cd-rom.  I printed out a further co-ordinating backing paper from the cd to make the rosette.  The sentiment stamp in the centre of the rosette is from Lili of the Valley.

Jo x

8 comments:

meg said...

love this JO, he does look delighted, clever choice of image and great selection of papers and layout. Megxx

Jane Willis said...

Aww, this is adorable! The rosette is perfect with it, although that horse looks as if he might eat that too! Thanks for sharing it with us at CD Sundays

Carol said...

I think this is a wonderful card. I am still smiling. I don't think anyone would get those carrots back.
Great card. Thank you for joining in with us Jo.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

A card to brighten up any day Jo. Love the use of the horse shoe background paper to make the rosette. Compliments everything really well. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

Pamela said...

I love your take on the theme Jo - brilliant! I like the horeshoe backing papers, very appropriate.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, certainly the carrots are going down well, brilliant image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

cotnob said...

A super card Jo, such a fun image - I love your rosette and great take on the theme.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jocelyn said...

Great interpretation of the theme and a fantastic card. I'd forgotten about this CD so thank you for reminding me to take another look.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT