Hello
I needed to make a special birthday card, so used one of my favourite crafting ranges, Paper Boutique from Creative Crafting World. This is from their Sunflower Song collection:
I used a 7" x 10" card blank from Creative Crafting World and 2 different papers from the Sunflower Song popper pad. I used card from Lynda Chapman's Woodstock range, die cut using dies from the Paper Boutique Live, Laugh, Love Collection. The Happy Birthday sentiment is also a Paper Boutique die. The circle topper is also from the Sunflower Song collection. The quality is excellent. I added gems from Joanna Sheen to the centres of the flowers in the die and the corners of the card.
I would like to enter my card into the current challenge at UnstampaBelles Challenge which is Flowers with the addition of bling.
Thanks for stopping by.
Jo x

5 comments:
I love the sunflower collection too Jo, love the 7x10 card haven't been brave enough to try that size yet, beautiful card
It's always a pleasure to see your creations Jo. Thank you for sharing this one with us at Unstampabelles Wynn DT
A beautiful card Jo, I love this collection and I really must make the effort to make some cards that are not square, thank you for the inspiration.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Exquisite card! I love the topper and the die cut word and background. So elegant. Thanks for sharing this with us at Unstampabelles. So glad you could join us for our monthly challenge: Flowers and more Flowers. I also love the photo you have used as your blog topper - so beautiful and green and remote.
Such a great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.
Post a Comment