Followers

Saturday, 2 June 2018

Beautiful Blooms

Hello

There are 2 challenges I always try and join in with.  The first is The CD Sunday Challenge and the other is Creative Crafting Worlds challenge.  Unfortunately, I've missed the last few CD Sunday Challenges as I've just not felt up to crafting.  This week, however, my husband asked me to make a special card for a colleague so I tied the theme in with the current challenge at CD Sunday which is 'Beautiful Blooms'.

Here is my card:


I used Centura Pearl card from Crafters Companion, The die is also from Crafters Companion.  I made the flower pot and butterfly from paper clay.  Flowers from my stash and decorative pins, pearls and feathers. The leaves were cut using a Cheery Lynn die.  The paper behind the vase came from a free cd-rom.

This is the box I made for the card:


The insert was printed from a Pollyanna Pickering cd-rom:



I'm pleased to say she was delighted with her card.

Jo x

9 comments:

meg said...

Lovely to see you back Jo have missed your posts, beautiful make Meg xx

Margarets designer cards said...

Nice to see you back with us
Lovely card, love your pot and flowers
Thank you joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Pamela said...

Oh WOW Jo! This is brilliant - I can't find anything that I don't like! So pleased you've joined in again.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

cotnob said...

A beautiful card and matching box Jo, a pretty image and lovely die cut frame.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Willis said...

It's great to see you back Jo, we always miss you when you don't join in. This card is absolutely beautiful and the box is a gorgeous finishing touch. Hope it's brought the crafting mojo back and we'll soon be seeing more of you at CD Sundays.
Jane

Jocelyn said...

Lovely to see you crafting again and what a stunner. Definitely one to keep and I'm sure the lucky recipient will do just that.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

A beautiful card. I love the embossed frame to the flowers.
Glad you are feeling better.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Lisa Bird said...

WOW this is a stunning card Jo. I just love the flower pot xxx
I'm glad your husband needed a card and your back crafting :)

Best Wishes
Lisa
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Wynn said...

Ooohhh clever crafter making the pot!! Lovely colour palette too. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT