Hello
I hope those Mothers' among us have had a lovely day today. My girls have made sure my day has been special, I am very lucky. I miss my mum terribly, but know she will always be with me.
Thursday night I couldn't sleep at all, so made a card using products from Creative Crafting World and following the current sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches:
The main image and backing papers were bought from Create & Craft recently, They were bought as a die-cut medley and backing paper medley. I believe the image is from the Wild at HeART collection, but don't know which collections the backing papers were from. I thought they picked colours out of the main image, and the the green paper worked really well too. The card for the mats and layers are various shades of browns from my stash, cut using circle and scalloped circle dies. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley and the orange gems from Create & Craft. I used white card from Creative Crafting World to make the base card.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch 443
Creative Crafting World Blog Challenge - Anything Goes Using at least one Creative Crafting World Product
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Jo x

6 comments:
Wow! I have no words - just WOW! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Wonderful card!! This image and papers are showcased perfectly the way you turned the sketch!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That
great card Jo, love the layout
Gorgeous card Jo, I love the design of your card and the beautiful images.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Crafting World Challenge.
Hugs Julie xxx
A fabulous card Jo, a great way to use the papers.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Ah this is so sweet, Thanks for entering on the First Challenge with us on Creative Crafting World, Love Hazelx
Post a Comment