I hope your week is going well.
I'm back with my second entry into the current challenge over at The CD Sunday Challenge Blog which has a theme of Rabbit, Rabbit. This time I turned to one of my BeBunni cd-roms from Crafters' Companion to make my card:
I used a 6 x 6 card blank and selected 2 backing papers from the cd-rom, along with the super cute topper. I die cut 2 matching spellbinders border dies from Lynda Chapman's white card stock and inked used a pink distressing ink before removing from the die.
I added a silver birthday peel-off to complete the front of my card.
I put a matching insert inside the card, also printed from the cd-rom, but forgot to take a phone of it before posting!
Jo x
7 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! Great image and pretty border strip. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT
well that bunny is enjoying his cake Jo, cute image and card thank you for joining in at CD Sunday
Beautiful cute image, lovely pretty colours, a very beautiful card
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Such a pretty card Jo. Gorgeous bunny and lovely papers. One the parents are going to keep in the treasure box.
Thank you for joining us again.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
This is so sweet - it would make a perfect card for a first birthday. Thanks for playing again at CD Sundays.
Jane
A super card Jo, such a fun image and great design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
That's a very cute bunny disguised as a slice of cake and a great card.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Post a Comment