Hello and Welcome to my blog today.
Thank you to everyone who left me such lovely messages on my last post. They mean a lot to me. At times I find crafting whilst listening to music to be a good distraction, and I found this to be the case today when I needed to make some cards. This is one of the cards I made which fits in perfectly with the new challenge over at CD Sunday, which this challenge has a theme of 'In the Wild'.
Anyone who has any of Pollyanna Pickerings cd's from Creative Crafting World will be very well equipped to join in with this challenge. For my card I used the very latest Polly Pickering release - British Wild At HeART:
The image and backing paper used on the front of my card were from the Papercraft Kit that came with the cd-rom. The die cut frame and sentiment, along with the flowers and leaves are all Paper Boutique dies from Creative Crafting World and I cannot recommend them highly enough. They all cut like a dream, and even when using the thickest of cards, only require 2 passes through my die-cutting machine, on most occasions, they cut with just one pass. The card I used was from PaperMill and Lynda Chapman's world of paper. The gems were from Joanna Sheen.
The cd element of my card is the insert, which was printed from the British Wild at Heart cd-rom:
The inserts come in lots of different sizes and are text-editable.
I would also like to enter my card in the new Creative Crafting World Blog challenge which this time has a theme of 'Anything Goes'.
Jo x


11 comments:
Sweet image and card Jo, this looks like a great CD Megxx
Lovely card, and gorgeous image of Deer, very pretty die frame
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
I'm glad you are finding crafting and music helpful at the moment Jo. This card is really beautiful and you are right, anyone with a Polyanna Pickering CD in their collection is in a great position to enter our current CD Sundays challenge! I love the die cuts you have framed the beautiful image with.
Jane
Lovely card and very pretty frame Jo. ThaNk you for joining us again at CD Sunday. Your continuing support is much appreciated. Wynn DT
A very pretty card Jo and I like the addition of an insert. I always mean to do inserts at the time I make the card but rarely do which means when I need the card I am still rushing at the last minute to finish it lol!
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
A lovely card Jo, I like the cute image. Great idea to make the insert from the CD. I've left a comment on your FB post to! Thanks for joining in with the challenge.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
Ah this is a super card, love the image from the new dvd, its fantastic. Thanks for sharing with us on the Creative Crafting World Blog Challenge, Love Hazelxx
A beautiful card Jo, an adorable image and beautiful die cut frame.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Crafting World.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Gorgeous card Jo, I love the sweet image .
Thank you for joining us at Creative Crafting World.
Hugs Julie xxx
A lovely card Jo. Sorry I am a bit late visiting. Such a sweet image.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Hiya
What a stunning card.
Thank you for joining us at our first ever blog challenge.
https://creative-crafting-world.blogspot.co.uk/
The team and I hope to see you again.
Hugs Sharon xx
Post a Comment