Followers

Thursday, 15 March 2018

Have A Hoot Of A Day

Hello

Sleep eludes me once again tonight, so I decided to spend some time making a card.  I followed the current sketch over at Tuesday Morning Sketches to create the following card:


I used a 6 s 6 fancy edged card blank from Kanban for my base card.  I added to this 2 backing papers from the Paper Boutique Hint Of A Hoot Collection from Creative Crafting World.  I cut the stitched-edge circle die (again from Creative Crafting World) into white card and added to this one of the fabulous die-cut toppers that come in this collection.

I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge - Anything Goes (Ends 20th March)

Crafty Creations Challenge - Anything Goes (Ends 27th March)

Crafty Gals Corner - Make It Green (Ends 27th March)

Creative Moments Challenge - Anything Goes (Ends 20th March)

Ellibelle's Creative Moments - All Creatures Great and Small (Ends 30th March)

That;s Crafty! Challenge - Spring Into Action (Ends 4th April)

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  I'd love to hear what you think of my card.

Jo x

11 comments:

Patti said...

I love the warm but crisp colors and just the overall prettiness going on with your card Jo! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

meg said...

I love owls Jo and this is a sweet image teamed with beautiful papers

Ellibelle said...

What a pretty card with the beautiful papers and gorgeous owl image!
Thanks so much for playing along this month at my crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
"Ellibelle's Creative Moments"

cotnob said...

Another super card Jo, such a fabulous image.
We have a new challenge starting at Creative Crafting World today - your card would be perfect for it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Janice M said...

This little owl is to cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

Mel Gee said...

Lovely.
Thank you for entering our Challenge at Creative Moments http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.co.uk
Regards
Mel DT
https://melgeecrafts.com/

Debbie said...

Very cute!! So sorry you're having trouble sleeping, but your creation is wonderful!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Hope the sleep problems cure quickly, it's not pleasant when our nights are disturbed but least we can craft. Your card is so sweet, Thank you for sharing with us over at That's Crafty.
Best Wishes Tracey DT

Melissa Craig said...

I wish I could craft this pretty without much sleep. This is gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Abela Artistry said...

Love the vintage colours with the modern take of the owl. Good ideas and creativity. Good Luck!!
Thanks for entering it in our Creative Moments challenge blog!

Kristy Abela -
https://abelaartistry.blogspot.com.au
https://www.instagram.com/abela.artistry

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 371 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x