Followers

Monday, 19 March 2018

CD Sunday Challenge - Rabbit, Rabbit

Hello and Welcome

A new challenge has started over at CD Sunday Challenge and the theme this time is 'Rabbit, Rabbit' chosen by Pamela.  I've got so many cd's that I could use for this challenge I'm spoilt for choice.  However, as luck would have it, I was part way through creating a new baby card with an image that included a rabbit.  I didn't want to miss out on such an opportunity, so put the finishing touches to my card, and here it is:


There was lots of fussy-cutting involved for this card!  The main image is a decoupage sheet from Joanna Sheen which I matted onto silver mirror card from Create & Craft.  The gingham paper is from the Seraphina Alphabet collection cd-rom from Creative Crafting World.  The navy card is from PaperMill.  The ribbon and twine were from Joanna Sheen and the little bear charm was from e-bay.  The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp, stamped using silver ink.  The pom-pom trim is from e-bay.

I would also like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Dragonfly Journeys - bunnies, chicks and ducks

Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes - optional use your favourite technique - mine is decoupage

Daring Cardmakers - Watch the Birdie

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Let's celebrate

Kitty Bee Designs - Aloha Friday Challenges -Baby

Thanks for visiting my blog today.  Please leave me a comment so that I know you've been.

Jo x


14 comments:

Carol said...

Wow Jo. You are an early bird. I have just checked the time and it isn't even 9am. Lovely card and I love all the embellishments esp the pom pom braid.
Thank you for joining us - a pleasure as always and thank you for your visit to mine.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

meg said...

Beautiful baby card, I know this one is for a boy but the image would suit a girl as well, the pastel colours are beautiful Thanks for joining in for Pamela's rabbit, rabbit challenge Meg xx

Wynn said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love making Baby cards. The little charm is so sweet and the pom pom braid is a great addition too. Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday Wynn DT

Kathy said...

Such a sweet card
Thanks for joining in with The Daring Cardmakers this week

Lisa Bird said...

I just love this card Jo xxx It's a perfect baby card and your design is beautiful xxx

Pat K said...

Sweet image on this lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday. Pat K xx

Pamela said...

This is really pretty Jo. The silver mirri mats really add to the overall look and I just love those pompoms! Thanks for joining in with my challenge theme.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

cotnob said...

A pretty card Jo, such an adorable image and lots of fabulous fussy cutting.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Willis said...

Such a lovely card, well worth all that fussy cutting! Thank you for joining us at CD Sundays
Jane

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, love your fussy cut beautiful image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Angelnorth said...

Very sweet baby card, love the pompom trim! Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!

Jeannie said...

Hi Jo! This just adorable and I love the pretty colors and papers you used, but especially that pom-pom trim. Thanks so much for joining my Bunnies, Chicks, and Ducks blog challenge and good luck :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

Jocelyn said...

Such a sweet card with lots of interesting detail.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

What a sweet card! Love the white pom-pom trim!
Thanks for entering the Crafter's Castle March Challenge! -Tasha