My card for today uses another of the fabulous cd-roms from Creative Crafting World. This time I have used Once Upon A Christmas II:
The artwork is really beautiful on this cd.
I used a 6 x 6 card blank and antique gold card for all the mats.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:
Crafty Calendar Challenge - It's Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - Anything Christmas with optional theme of Quick & Easy
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Use patterned paper
CD Sunday Challenge - Christmas Present
Jo x

10 comments:
A beautiful card Jo, such a lovely image - this CD certainly does have some fabulous artwork on it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
A beautful card and a sweet image, thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hope to see you again next time.
Hugs babs DT x
Beautiful work Jo, love the nativity image, why not enter the CD Sunday Challenge with it, after all the nativity was the very first Christmas present, Megxx
I have this CD too Jo and yes it is lovely. Thanks for joining in with my theme at CD Sunday. A perfect image for Christmas Present.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
A very elegant card. Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge in December.
Happy crafting!
Catherine x DT
A very beautiful card Jo, what lovely artwork and a gorgeous layout. I love your choice of antique gold rather than mirri for the matting, it works perfectly with the image
Jane
Beautiful card Jo. I don't have this CD but it looks like a goodie if all the artwork is as wonderful as this. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT
Lovely Christmas card, Beautiful sweet image,
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Beautiful Jo. Meg xx
A really sweet image and a pretty design.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
Post a Comment