Followers

Saturday, 23 December 2017

Wishing You A Very Merry Christmas

I would like to wish a very Merry Christmas to all my blogging friends.  I hope you have a lovely time over the festive season.

I've made a card using the gorgeous Once Upon A Christmas 2 cd-rom from Creative Crafting World.  A beautiful image which perfectly depicts the true meaning of Christmas:


The image, bow, baubles, sentiment and backing paper are all printed from the cd-rom.  I used antique gold card for my matting and embossed the base card using my favourite embossing folder from Crafters' Companion.

I would like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge 365 - Anything Goes as long as it's Christmas with the optional theme of 'use the word Christmas'.

CD Sunday Challenge - Christmas Flowers and/or foliage (the foliage is on the patterned paper)

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper December Challenge - Use Patterned Paper

Jo x

8 comments:

meg said...

Beautiful nativity scene Jo, thank you for joining in at CD Sunday. Meg xx

Wynn said...

A lovely layout Jo and beautiful image. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday and I hope you have a wonderful Christmas Wynn DT

Pamela said...

A lovely peaceful scene for a Christmas card Jo. I like how you've matched the colour of the baubles and bow to the deeper shade in the backing paper. Thanks for joining in the challenge again. Merry Christmas!
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 365 and my Patterned Paper December challenge – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely Christmas card, with an very lovely Christmas image
Thank you joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Such a lovely image. Thank you for joining in with us. Merry Christmas.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Jo, such a lovely traditional image.
I hope you had a lovely Christmas.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol said...

Thank you Jo for joing in with us with your beautiful card. I love the deep almost Jade colour especially with the Gold. I hope you had a good Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT