The papers and topper are all from the beautiful Tranquil Days collection from Creative Crafting World. The co-ordinating paper is from PaperMill. The embossing and decorative dies are all Spellbinders. Gems from Joanna Sheen.
Here is the link to the current challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Thanks for visiting.
Jo x

5 comments:
Gorgeous card!! I love your paper and fancy die and the embossing!! Wonderful card!!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning SketchesTuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That
This card is so beautiful. I love that paper! The color is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
This is so very beautiful Jo!! I love EVERYTHING you used to make this. Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
The embossing in the background is stunning Jo, love the topper and paper panel, beautiful soft tones
A beautiful card Jo, so pretty.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Post a Comment