I would like to share a card with you I've made for my niece's birthday. She loves to go horse riding so this decoupage from Jolly Nation fits the bill perfectly!
I decided to try a different shape of card and am quite pleased with how it's turned out.
I created the base card using the smooth white card from Creative Crafting World. I love this card and it is a real go-to for me now. I used red card from PaperMill for all my matting and layering. I printed the decoupage image and matching backing paper onto super smooth paper. These are from the Jolly Nation cd-rom.
The die cut mat the main image is sat on was created using a Crafters' Companion die. The happy birthday die was a freebie from a magazine. The name was stamped using stamps from Marianne Designs.
I would like to enter my card into the current challenge at CD Sunday which has a theme of 'Take a Stamp'.
Jo x

8 comments:
Great card for a horse lover. I'm sure she'll love it. The letter stamps are very effective. Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday Wynn DT
A lovely card for your niece, Jo, I'm sure she will be thrilled with it. Great design, great image and personalised too - perfect! Thanks for playing again at CD Sundays
Jane
Megan's going to love her card Jo! Well done on attempting a new shape - it's all to easy to stick to square LOL! I have this CD and I've never used it as I don't particularly like fussy cutting.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
Lovely card, I love different shaped cards and this certainly different, I hope she likes your card
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
Nice to see an image from Jolly Nation. I didn't know they did a CD. Great card and thank you for sharing.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
A super card Jo, such a fabulous decoupage image - I'm sure your niece will treasure her card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Looks like the perfect card for Megan, great use of the stamps, Meg CD Sunday xx
A second treat from you Jo. A lovely card with lots of interest and I love the letter stamps.
I have a few old sheets of Jolly Nation decoupage but I have never heard of a Jolly Nation CD
Megan is going to love her card.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Post a Comment