Followers

Saturday, 6 May 2017

CD Sunday Sketch Challenge - Second Entry

This is my second entry into the current challenge at CD Sunday and is made using the prize I recently won - thanks Jocelyn!


I used an image, backing paper and cutting file from Betty Davies A Walk In The Countryside cd from Creative Crafting World.  I added some padding to the back of the image to add some dimension.

I made a little carnation using Brittania dies, the sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp and the gems are from my stash.

I would also like to enter my card in Aud Sentiments Challenge - Flowers and a Sentiment

Thanks for visiting!

Jo x

8 comments:

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and a great idea to add some padding to give the image some depth
This is a beautiful CD with some gorgeous images one of my favourites
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday CD

meg said...

Beautiful card love the image it's a wonderful Spring scene, thanks for joining in at CD Sunday

Carol said...

What a great card Jo. I love the effect of the image with the die cut background. So unusual and eyecatching.
Thank you for joining in again.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

Wynn said...

Beautiful creation Jo. I love the design of the frame.....very pretty. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT

Jocelyn said...

I'm glad you like your prize and you have made a lovely card :-). The cut out backing paper looks lovely.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jo, such a pretty scene.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Pamela said...

I love the image you've used. I've missed seeing the lambs this year as I haven't been able to get out and about much. Thanks for joining in again.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Creative world said...

Fabulous card,fantastic colors and design...Thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge,hope to see you again
Željka DTxx