Followers

Sunday, 7 May 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches

This is my entry into the current challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I am just in the nick of time with my entry!


As you can see, I have rotated the sketch for my card.

I used backing paper from the Kimono cd-rom from Crafters' Companion, together with co-ordinating card.  I embossed the centura pearl card in the corners using a die that came free with a magazine.  I used a spellbinders die for the decorative edge and the branches and flowers are created using Crafters' Companion dies also from the Kimono range.  Little gems were used for the centres of the flowers.  The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley stamp, sat on mats created using a spellbinders label die set.

Thank you for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card! I love the fancy dies and embossing!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That