Followers

Wednesday, 26 April 2017

CD Sunday Challenge - Sketch

For the new challenge over at CD Sunday, Carol has given us a great sketch to follow:


Here is my card:


The gorgeous image and backing paper are from Pollyanna Pickering's The Story So Far DVD-rom from Creative Crafting World.  I used their Kraft card for all my layers as I thought it worked really well with the image.

I used a Nellie Snellen die and Kraft card for my die cuts, Lili of the Valley Sentiment stamp, and Crafters' Companion flower dies to create my daisy, finished with flowersoft in the centre, to pick out the daisies in the main image.  Finally, I added green gems to the other 2 corners.

Inside the card I added a matching insert from the DVD-rom but forgot to take a photo of this!

Thanks for the sketch Carol, I really enjoyed following it.

Jo x

8 comments:

Carol said...

Thank you Jo for liking it so much. I enjoyed designing it esp as I had only done one sketch card previously. I love what you have done esp using the craft card.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Pamela said...

I really like this Jo. Pretty colours and a cute bunny!
Thanks for joining in the challenge this time.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Wynn said...

Adorable image Jo. My daughter loves bunnies so this would be a perfect card for her! I love that you added flower soft to the centre of the daisy....not used my flower soft for ages so I must dig it out.
Thank you for joining us again at CD Sunday. It's always good to see your creations. Wynn DT

meg said...

Beautiful card Jo, love the image and the papers. Thanks for joining in at CD Sunday Megxx

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Jo, such an adorable image.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful take on the sketch - I love your choice of image, and the die cuts are really pretty. Thanks for joining us at CD Sundays
Jane

Jocelyn said...

Such a sweet image and the kraft card sets it all off nicely. Thank you for joining us again this week and I hope you enjoy your prize.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, and perfect card for the sketch
Lovely pretty image of a gorgeous bunny
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT