I used the fabulous BeBunni Love cd-rom from Crafters Companion, I printed out the decoupage image and matching backing paper. I die cut the mats for the decoupage and sentiment using Crafters Companion dies. I stamped the sentiment in Versamark ink using a stamp from Crafters Companion. The card blank is from Hunkydory.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Jo x

7 comments:
What a gorgeoua card Jo. I love the little spotted heart hanging from his ear - is it a 'charm'?
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT
Fabulous card, love the image with the bear.
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT
I really lovely card - I'm sure hubby loved it. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CD Sunday.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.
Beautiful image and card Jo, love the shape. Thank you for your entry to my challenge choice at CD Sunday
Very lovely, great card shape that is perfect for the sweet image. Thanks for playing along at CD Sundays
Jane
Cute cute cute!!! I used this CD for my OH's card this year.....great minds eh Jo. Love all the die cut layers you've added for dimension. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT
A beautiful card Jo, such an adorable image and great design.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
I have candy on my blog if you would like to take a look.
Post a Comment