Followers

Friday, 13 January 2017

A New Baby Girl

The current challenge over at CD Sunday is 'Something New'.  A relative of mine had a new baby recently and this is the card I have made for her:


The decoupage image and co-ordinating papers are all from the Popcorn Kids cd-rom from Crafters Companion.

I embossed some gold card using a Crafters Companion embossing folders and used this for all my matting.

I stamped and embossed the name and sentiment using versafine ink and then gold detail embossing powder.  I used the tonic tag dies that came free recently in Die-cutting essentials magazine (it's a fab set of dies that I can see I will get lots of use from).

I used pink ribbon from Create and Craft and pink pearls from Joanna Sheen.

I would also like to enter my card in the current Win & Tonic challenge - Take Your Pick - I went with the tag option.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

6 comments:

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jo, an adorable image and lovely design - so pretty.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Pauline
x

Carol said...

A lovely card Jo. Pink and gold always make great combination. Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jane Willis said...

Very beautiful, a card any new parent would treasure. Thank you for sharing at CD Sundays.
Jane GDT

Wynn said...

Very pretty pink card.....love it. I do like the fancy tag die too.....not seen many fancy ones I feel a spend coming on. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

meg said...

Stunning New Baby card Jo love the image and papers. Thank you for joining in our challenge at CD Sunday this time.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, love the gorgeous image and the layout.
Thank you for joining the CD Sunday
Margaret
CD Sunday DT