Followers

Friday, 10 March 2017

CD Sunday Challenge - Punch It Out

The current challenge at CD Sunday is Punch It Out - Use punches and/or dies.  This is my entry:


I used Joanna Sheen's Furry Friends cd-rom to print the image and the backing paper.  The beautiful pattern behind the main image is cut on my silhouette portrait using a silhouette cutting file, and is cut into Lynda's black card (from Creative Crafting World).  The die cut shape behind the images is cut using a spellbinders die.  The bow is a die from Crafters Companions Downton Abbey collection and the sentiment is a Die'sire edgeables die, cut into black and pink card stock to give a shadow effect.  The ribbon is a harlequin ribbon from Create & Craft and the card candy were part of a prize I won ages ago.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.

Jo x

8 comments:

Jane Willis said...

A lovely easel card, a great way to show off this adorable image. Thanks for playing along at CD Sundays
Jane

meg said...

What a wonderful image, love the shape of the die, thank you for joining in at CD Sunday.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, beautiful image and certainly a lot of dies
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday DT

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Jo, such an adorable image and fabulous design.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

cotnob said...

Hi Jo, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Carol said...

Hi Jo. You have been busy will all that die cutting. A great card is the result and thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Pamela said...

I love the image of the cat and teddy - really cute! I love the combination of colours you've used too. Thanks for joining in the challenge at CD Sunday.
Pamela
CD Sunday DT.

Wynn said...

Jo I love the 'sun burst' flower behind the image....very striking! The colour palette is stunning too. Thank you for sharing this lovely creation with us at CD Sunday Wynn DT