Followers

Saturday, 30 August 2014

Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge - Frame It

The current challenge over at Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge is 'Frame It' and here is my card:


The image is from A Touch of Elegance cd-rom from Creative Crafting World which I took into Serif Craft Artist to change it to decoupage.  The backing paper is from the same cd-rom.

The frame is the beautiful Polynesian Sails Oval from Cheery Lynn Designs together with the Polynesian Sails Angel Wing.  I added some tiny gems to the image and some slightly large ones to the frame.  Finally I added some red roses and a Happy Birthday peel off to complete the card.

I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Jo x

3 comments:

Carol said...

A stunning card Jo. Carol x

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

Oh this is so elegant with the frame cut in black! I also really like your image as well. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs this week.

Anita Kejriwal said...

A very pretty card indeed. Thanks for taking part in the cheery lynn challenge. Best of luck.