This is my entry into the current challenge at Cheery Lynn Designs. To enter the challenge you must use at least one Cheery Lynn Designs die. I love their dies so it was very easy for me to comply!
The image and backing paper on my card are printed from Card Creations Plus Flowers in Bloom cd-rom. It's a beautiful cd-rom. I printed the main image onto glossy photo paper and die cut the doily using Cheery Lynns' Nautical Wheeler Doily die from purple pearlescent card. I then diecut 2 smaller doilies (using the same die) from white and yellow card.
I printed the backing paper onto pearlescent paper for a softer look and inked around the edges using Dusky Concorde Distress Ink. I stamped a birthday sentiment from Lili of the Valley onto white card using the same Distress ink and created a butterfly from Martha Stewart paper clay.
I die cut a second large doily from purple pearlescent card which I used on the back of the stepper card to write the message.
Thank you for visiting my blog today.


5 comments:
This is so pretty Jo, gorgeous colours and image. Carol x
This is beautiful Jo, I love your image, papers and fabulous design.
Pauline
x
Jo, your card is so pretty! I love the soft colors and how you've used the nautical wheeler doily here. Lovely!!!
Thanks so much for joining us in our challenge this week at Cheery Lynn Designs!
Amazing construction and beautiful paper!!! Love the central image so much)) And the die-cutting ads such a nice zest!
Thank you for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!
Jo, I love the shimmer of the pearlescent paper, very beautiful card. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.
Post a Comment