This is my entry into the current challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge which this time has a theme of Quilted Fun:
I used the fab Bo Bunni cd-rom from Crafters Companion to make my card. I used pink card from PaperMill and die cut the decorative edge using a Spellbinders Borderabilities die. I embossed some silver card to create a mat to sit the main design on. Bo Bunni is decoupaged and I cut the wording using my Tattered Lace sentiment dies and then added them to the card.
Thanks for visiting my blog today.
Jo x

7 comments:
A lovely card Jo, beautiful colours and the image is so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
Christine xx
CD Sunday DT
A beautiful card Jo, I love the colour scheme & the bunny is so cute
Mistys mum
new blog
www.craftycorner27.blogspot.com
This a lovely colour combo making it a very pretty card. I love the border die you've used too. Very pleased you joined us for the challenge this fortnight. Wynn DT x
Beautiful card and I do like the Be bunni range.
Thanks for sahring it with us at CD Sunday This time.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT
Very pretty quilting and I love that border die. Thank you for joining our challenge at CD Sunday.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT
This is so pretty Jo, love the beautiful border dies and gorgeous colour scheme. Carol x
A very pretty quilted pattern and of course the gorgeous Bo Bunni. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz
Post a Comment