Good Morning
A very warm welcome to my blog.
My card today is for entry into the current Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge which has a theme of beautiful borders. Here is my card:
I think you'd be hard pushed to get a more beautiful border than this Butterflies Flying Among The Vines Mesh Border (B401) from Cheery Lynn Designs. I can't resist butterflies and have used just a few of my collection to make this card.
I used Centura Pearl Card to make an 8 x 8 card blank, which I then embossed with the Spellbinders A4 Garden Lattice embossing folder. I cut the Polynesian Sails Oval from Centura Pearl White with a hint of gold, and cut the Polynesian Sails Angel Wings from Centura Pearl Teal. I used a Tonic die to cut the butterfly and flower in the centre of the doily and cut a small butterfly for the top corner, to which I added a small white pearl. The flower in the other corner was cut using a die that came free in a magazine, and once again I added a white pearl to the centre.
I'd love to know what you think of my card.


3 comments:
Oh, it's so romantic and stylish!!! Love it)))
Thank you for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs!
So beautiful, gorgeous colour and array of butterflies. Hope you hop over and enter my little candy x
Stunning card, Jo I love the clean lines of the green on white. And you are right, the Butterfly mesh border is beautiful. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge.
Post a Comment